[AT] Farmall 340

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Wed Apr 28 08:04:48 PDT 2010

Mike,
    That "modern" is why I bought this little thing.  It is a row crop
with narrow front.  Power steering, independent hydraulics with remote
outlets, independent PTO, fast hitch with add-on, possibly after market,
3-point attachments.  Those I have not seen, other than the center link.
    It is a gas engine version and looks to be all original and in very
good shape.  I forgot to check the serial number, but it was advertised
as a 1959.
    It cost me 600 bucks more than the 2N I bought a few years ago, but
boy did that 600 bucks buy alot of stuff!!  I sold the 2N for a $300
loss, so I guess you could say it cost me about a grand to move up to
this little 340.:-)
    I put up photos on my fotki account when it gets here and I have
time to take some photos.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA