[AT] Ford N

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Tue Apr 27 16:12:23 PDT 2010

Yes Mike i tryed both ways. That was the best wet. Was told it does
not use much oil between changes. I tryed to open your album but must
have a neighbor on the phone waited about 4 minutes than gave up. I
know what your are saying about bad seats have worked on some older
ford flat heads. And found they had cracks in them. No fun to
replace. This is not my tractor a neighbor owns it and asked what it
would cost to get it hitting on all four again. I said i thought
around 400 if it had no bad seats. That was replacing 4 valves if
needed. And the kit to put rotators on all the exhaust valves.
I always used water to clean up the valves if i thought they were
carboning up. Keep up rpm and spray water in the carb let it stem real good.
R Fink