[AT] Brake Controller

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 26 08:41:53 PDT 2010

Joe, I'd have someone help you by stepping on the brakes (or manually apply the brakes with the controller) while you take a test light and check your plug. Not to say the controller couldn't fail I'd bet more on the trailer given exposure to the elements and vibration going down the road. The only brake controller I had a problem with was defective from the factory. All other brake related issues were at the trailer end.

Brad