[AT] Junky Crane? Jacktown area....

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 06:28:33 PDT 2010

I haven't been to Junky Crane's in at least 10 years. The last time I
was there, he was complaining that business was terrible because junk
antique tractors were getting harder and harder to find. He blamed it on
Valu-Bilt going around the country and buying up every old tractor they
could find, running or not, just to part them out. He also complained
that farms were fast disappearing in his area as the land was sold for
developments. Then he complained that the 200'x200' Morton building he
bought was a disaster, and he was suing Morton because they refused to
repair the problems. He did a LOT of complaining.

Mike