[AT] Junky Crane? Jacktown area....

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Sat Apr 24 15:27:20 PDT 2010

Mike S LeRoy P and a few of you Eastern Pa. people can fill me
in........what happened to Cranes salvage near Martin's Creek Pa?  It's
probably been at least 4 years since I've been by there.  I drove by there
this past Thursday and they have scales and trucks and looks like some sort
of gravel operation.  And his field of precious equipment is gone with
mounds of dirt piled up so I couldn't see what was behind it.

>From there I found my way to Jacktown and drove around the show grounds.
Wish I could've made my trip on the weekend of the spring swapmeet.  Drove
past LeRoys home, it was morning and fiqured you were at work....didn't see
any action and LeRoy............., it looked like the tractor line up out
back has diminished since I last was there.

Sister-in-law is moving from Bethelhem, so I probably won't be in that area
again for a long time. Had some nice roadtrips out that way.

Tim Nobles
South Dayton, NY