[Farmall] Super M Fan Belt

RICHARD POPE popeman at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 19:02:06 PDT 2010

John:    Went to NAPA today for my spark plugs and ordered the oil filter, which will be in tomorrow.  It didn't come with that gasket, but they'll have that in on Monday.  Now if I could just find a good deal on 13 gallons of 90 weight.  NAPA wants over $3/quart so that's over $150..........OUCH.
Richard