[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 14:28:06 PDT 2010

Our Farmall 230 is a three-digit serial number, in the 800 range.  That, and
it has a single front wheel.  I guess that's about as rare as we get around
here. :)  I am an oddball--I don't like wide fronts, wheatlands, LP or
diesel variations.  Just the plain rowcrop versions that they made a million
copies of!

Al