[Farmall] (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 06:27:11 PDT 2010

According to Guy Fay's "International Harvester Tractor Data Book", the
"S" suffix meant: "TA with provision for independent PTO".

I have the instructions for adjusting the TA on the 460/560, and it is
the same for the MTA on through the 300/400 series tractors. The
directions are in the IH owner's manual for your tractor (when you get
it). Go to <www.binderbooks.com> and order a manual first thing.

If nobody offers anything better, send me a note
<mikesloane at verizon.net>, and I will scan the couple of pages and send
them to you as an Email attachment.

Mike