[AT] Demolition

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:10:39 PDT 2010

John,  I don't see any articulated tractors running down here in the east
either.  I'm sure there are some on the huge farms but most of them are two
big to move between the small farm tracts that make up most farming
operations here.  About the only articulated rigs I see are big Case-IH ag
tractors that contractors are using these days to pull dirt pans.   While
most of our tractors are conventional or FWA models it is very unusual to
see anyone farming with a tractor under 100 HP these days.
Anything smaller is considered a utility tractor and is working around the
farm yard.  I can remember when a big tractor was anything over 40 hp.

Charlie