[Farmall] Light Switch for a Cub converted to 12v

Dale flya737 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 19:15:17 PDT 2010

I recently had my '55 Cub converted from 6v to 12v, and everything is fine, except the lights were not switched to 12v.  I bought two 12v sealed beams for the front (not installed yet), but have yet to buy for the rear.  My question is, what light switch do I put in?  (the old one was just a toggle switch with the toggle broken off - I assume it was NOT an original switch)  Is there anything else that needs to be done?  As I said, I have been running it just fine for a year...just never addressed the light situation.  Thanks for any help.

Dale Finch