[AT] Question on a hay Rake

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Apr 5 18:23:22 PDT 2010

    Charlie;

    It not only puts it in and out of gear, but also reverses for tedding.

    I hauled 3 of these for my Amish neighbors and all were IH. 2 had the
large main wheels and 1 had the small rubber tires. Rest of the rake was
basically the same, icluding the wide spaced rear wheels. New Idea wheels
are spaced much closer.

                            Gene