[AT] Governor Timing

Ben Wagner ben at olde-books.com
Fri Apr 2 10:30:30 PDT 2010

Yes, I have the original owner's manual and parts manual.  Unfortunately, I don't have the Jensales, I&T etc manuals that could come in handy. That might be a good investment.

Is there a way to adjust timing without taking the timing gear cover off?  I am really hoping to not have to take it off, since to do that on my Super A I would have to remove the front axle AND put the tractor on a heavy duty jack.

Thanks,
Ben Wagner