[AT] AC B Mag question

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Tue Sep 22 17:11:47 PDT 2009

   Farmer , never knew about that type of coil . I know if it was a farmall
putting a distributor on would be a possibility .
 Gene , trouble is little brother while being somewhat mechanically incined
, is nothing like your  family .He's better on cars ,tractors ,mowers and
such all get pawned off on  me .   I will be down that way this weekend ,
will have to check it out myself .  He ripped it apart , then calls me .
  John , I'll have to look it over myself . Thanks for the tip about the gap
being marked on the mag .
 Charlie ,   trouble is just right off I cant put my hand on my copy of
Neils book . Part with it , no . My wife has been instructed that when I
pass on to the big shop that it is to be sold , with attention to the fact
that it is an signed copy .     She also knows that come that time she is to
contact the list and ak for advice before selling anything .

Ivan