[AT] Rob Wilson & Dads

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 03:54:39 PDT 2009

Rob,

So sorry for your loss, our father's had such a great influence on our lives and for us who have worked farms and labored over old steel, know the reason we do this is also because of thier love for these.  I lost my father when he was 93, he bought me my first tractor when I bought my farm at the age of 40, it was a John Deere LA.  He had worked farms with his uncles for many years and when he had some land always wanted a tractor, but because of low income & large family it was never possible.  My son in law just lost his dad and he had a IH Cub that he used for many years, when he was diagnosed with cancer they sold the Cub to a friend who restored it beautifuly,  On the day of his funeral they parked the restored cub on the lawn in front of the Church, we all know the love that represented to that family.
May your father rest in peace, and know he will always be with you on your tractor.
Bruce (Pharmr)