[AT] Trailer brake controler

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 21:58:48 PDT 2009

On Sep 14, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Paul Waugh wrote:

> ... 5th wheels are required to have the battery
> break away, ..., breaks applied, tongue was held up off pavement
> (reasonably) and why chains are crossed.

Paul,

It's not clear to me what you mean about "...and why chains are
crossed".  Do you mean that the right way to hook up safety chains is
to cross them?

I have a Bison two-horse trailer that has a two-inch ball hookup.
There is a breakaway battery, switch, and pull wire.  (I must admit I
have not lately checked the charge on that battery!)

Thanks for any advice.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net