[AT] Trailer brake controler

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 14:07:53 PDT 2009

It's the break away system.? My description was bad.? It does have it's own battery and had the wiring diagram in the box.? I have never owned a trailer with one on it before, but it seemed like a good idea (it was on sale for $24).? I was just wondering if there was anything I should be aware of before I try to hook it up.? I also wonder if you guy's think it's a good idea to have one, or is it just a big waste of time and additional headaches that I don't need.? The box said they are required on trailers in all states,?I didn't know if this was true or not, but if it is, I'd better have one on my trailer.? In case it matters, my trailer is a dual tandem 20+5 gooseneck flatbed.

Enjoy, Joe?