[Farmall] New '47 H

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Wed Sep 9 12:27:19 PDT 2009

Aaron,

Sounds like you do want I anticipate using my H for, with the exception of
lifting lumber and shingles. I really need it for snow removal (Cub works
fine until we get good heavy lake affect snow, or the snow piles get too
high) and some landscaping we will be doing next year (for some reason
I've grown to dislike the one wheelbarrow at a time routine).  Now if I
get my hands on a loader, I can hopefully find time to put it all put
together before the first snow flies.

As far as the safety concerns you mentioned, I've seen these mentioned on
the list before and can appreciate reading them again. It doesn't hurt to
have somebody remind you before you start something, then to say "Oh ya, I
shouldn't have done that!" later. As far as I'm concerned, it's good
advice even for a loader on a wide front tractor.

By the way, I'm near Marine City, in St Clair County. Maybe a little
flatter then the Lansing area.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.