[AT] OT - Malware blocking program

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 8 05:10:19 PDT 2009

Roy, and Others
It is rather interesting to "look back occasionally" and determine the
"tipping factor" that resulted in our being where we currently are, in
computers, make of tractors, where we live, what we do, etc.  This factor
may appear to be insignificant, but became the determinate.
I was looking for a small tractor of any color; the first one I found for
sale (at Blackhawk(?), IN Farm Progress  show in 1994(?) was an Allis G.
Wish all of my similar situation decisions had gone that well.
Herb