[AT] A question for the electrical wizards: now tools

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 21:59:03 PDT 2009

On Oct 30, 2009, at 7:45 AM, <pga2 at basicisp.net> <pga2 at basicisp.net>
wrote:

> Yes, Roy, it does make sense. Harbor Freight... to break loose the
> rear wheel clamp bolts
> on my Farmall M. Worked real well with a good long cheater. :o)

Phil,

Good idea.  I HOPE I don't have to manage the rear wheels on this W-4
by myself.  One wheel is a bit rusted out, though.  It's the front
wheel I should take off this week and get to a tire place.. it's air
is all gone back to the atmosphere.  I hope they can put a tube in it.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.