[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Oct 28 16:23:07 PDT 2009

Hey Charlie try the other end of the state <g>.
I have some rotary hoes apparently meant for the cultivator for the
D-14.  Never saw them used here.
I go rock picking every spring in my garden <g>.
Got my MF 35 and turning plow hung on a BIG rock under my garden a
couple years ago - my cousin and his Allis 7020  to the rescue.
Sure is different from downeast.
Of course my rocks are pebbles compared to those in the mountains.

David
NW NC