[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:39:05 PDT 2009

No rocks around my place Herb.  Well unless you call a peeble about 1/2 inch
a rock.  In that case we have a few.  I went to a football game in Raleigh
years ago.  As I was walking through the parking lot before the game a man
and his young (6 or 8 year old) son were walking near me.  The boy looked
down at the ground and said "Daddy, who put all these rocks out here?"  I
said, I know you live down my way.

Charlie