[AT] Spam> IHF H '40 seat

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Oct 28 08:43:30 PDT 2009

Knoedler also made the seats for my Cockshutt 40 and 50 tractors, the later
model ones anyway.
Surprised nobody has mentioned th "Joyrider" aftermarket seat that was
popular in the 40s and 50s. My Dad had one he installed on a John Deere D.
He kept the seat after trading off the tractor and pieces of it might still
be around the farm. I recall it had a shock absorber on it.
Got a picture of one of the original ads somewhere too.

Ralph in Sask.