[AT] Spam> IHF H '40 seat

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:43:40 PDT 2009

Yep we share that problem too.  Mine is better than it was when I saw you
and Herb in Asheville.  You may not have noticed then but I had to be pretty
careful how I walked.  Now I hardly notice until I try to walk down a slope
or up or down stairs or a ladder or step on something irregular or loose.

Charlie