[AT] Spam> IHF H '40 seat

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 06:22:44 PDT 2009

Last week I wrote that I was beginning a restore on a 1940 Farmall H- I find it has an unusual seat, not a scooped seat like most all of the IH H's I have seen, but it is a flat seat with a back on it, almost like a JD tractor.  It is painted "old red" like the rest of the tractor so I believe it is original.  One tractor blog suggested that '39's had a simillar seat & some were used 0n '40's, but I don't find any proof of that even on '39's!  Any ideas?
pharmr