[AT] Remote hydraulics

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Oct 25 06:02:38 PDT 2009

I have the same trouble on my 2-105!!!!!!!!!!  I have to kill the
tractor, operate all control valves, and then take a large punch and
hammer and drive the sealing poppet loose in the quick connector befoer
I can hook up a cylinder.  It used to have those cutoff valves at the
connectors and I took them off because I could not remember which way
they worked.  Found out later that the tractor had things pressurized
all the time.  It works fine after everything is connected.
Cecil in OKla