[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:02:38 PDT 2009

This was my sentiments exactly growing up. They were not considered farm
tractors. BUT, we have a Jubilee today with factory loader and it is a small
work horse. So far we have put in 350 ft of driveway, doing the work with
the Jubilee or by hand.  Got another 450 ft to go :)).  I counted my steps
getting on yesterday. 1) on sway bar 2) on PTO shaft, 3) left axle housing,
4) the seat, 5) left floor board, 6) right floorboard, remembering to keep
foot in FRONT of pedals.  Now my son of 28 can approach from any direction
and mount the dam thing. Front and rear are no problem for him, from the
sides, he has to take a good hop to make the top of tire.  Oh to be young
again.  Anyway, for the money it earns its keep, not sure too many IH in
those years are quite as much a collector item.  The IH 300 U  is a darn
good tractor also.

Paul - N. Webster, IN