[AT] Re TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:58:31 PDT 2009

Ed I agree with what you said.  I like the MF tractors from the 35 Deluxe on
up but the few times I drove an 8N, 9N or Dexta, etc. I was not impressed.
For what they were at the time they were made they were ok too but they were
old tractors and old technology.  I never drove any of the older MF stuff.
The newer MF stuff might have looked and basically operated like the earlier
Ford/Ferggie stuff but it wasn't in my opinion the same by any means.

Charlie