[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 21:10:37 PDT 2009

we  made  the  MISTAKE  of  getting  the  285     over  a   4040 (with
cab)        boy that would have been  a   cheep  $4000 difference    LOOKING
BACK.

the   285  has   18oo hrs...    has  had  a  fire, 2 broken rock shafts,
all hydralic levers  feeze,   the steering gear break 2 times,   the   PTO
grind  its teeth off...    the  clutch going  out..    BUT  it ran  the
generator   last week    all week    for  1.5 gal/  hr    (it is a  35/45kw)
runing   the   grain dryer and bin equipment as well as grampa's   house

OH  and Cecil  the  brand NEW  MF"s    still  have that   hydralic
problem---    the   2007 model 8480 we have  leaks   all over the  place..   the
mechanic  says  they  are   part of the  Harley Davidson  group...  they HAVE
to MARK   THEIR  Territory  OR someone  WILL TAKE IT...
we currently  have    the  245, 285, 2805, 3545,  and  the 8480.
WE have   some of  every Make  on the farm   but  a ford  and   we  only
have   a Case  Backhoe--sold the SC yrs ago.

In a message dated 10/20/2009 12:10:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[AT]  TMCOTKU tractor count is down by  one.