[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Tue Oct 20 06:13:42 PDT 2009

Years ago, I had an IH 2444 industrial, my was that a beast.  Talk about an
over-sized loader, there was nothing that tractor could not lift if I had
enough weight on the back.

The bad thing about that tractor was the incredible heat that came up from
the gear box which sat right between your legs. Summers were a killer.  Even
the gas tank got hot. So hot that the service tech told me that he had seen
some of these get hot enough that the gas would actually bubble.

Other than those two issues, not a bad little tractor.

Dick