[AT] OT... sort of

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 20 04:35:59 PDT 2009

Based on recommendations posted here yesterday, I am purchased and
downloaded VinylStudio yesterday and will be trying it out in the next
few days. If it is as easy to use as the claims, it will make burning
CDs from LPs a joy, rather than the dreary chore it is with Audacity.

Based on the quality of their customer service, I am already impressed -
I sent them two messages and got detailed and helpful replies within a
short time. (1. No, they don't save to .flac, but that is high on their
list of "to do" items for the next release. And 2., when they do add
features like that, they are downloadable at no extra cost to registered
owners.)

Mike