[AT] Generator LP fuel consumption

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Oct 19 04:26:27 PDT 2009

I have a friend who lives here in a travel trailer.  His hotwater tank
must have been the same model you have.  We replaced it with a strictly
manual model that has a pilot light.  Most of the time the pilot keeps
the water hot.  Couldn't tell any difference in the propane consumption.
Cecil in oKla