[AT] TMCOTKU tractor count is down by one.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 18 09:32:28 PDT 2009

I am very happy with my Ford 3000.  It is a three cylinder and can be had in
gasoline or Diesel.  The 2000 is the same tractor with the engine derated
and the 4000 is a little bigger.  Live PTO and hydraulics, easy to get on
and off, plenty of power.

I paid $2500 for one in good condition, with a gasoline engine, SOS
transmission, very good rubber, and a 5' brush hog.  Its lift did not work
as well as wanted but a $15 rebuild kit took care of that.

I have used it on the brush hog and it has no problem at all with the 5' in
heavy wet grass.  I have been pulling stumps and anything under 4" is out.
I think if I put some weight on the rear wheels it would handle bigger
stuff.  I drug a couple of 18" logs out of the way yesterday with no
problem.  Good little tractor.

http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/August%2008/images/home.jpg

Don Bowen  KI6DIU
New ruralize pages, follow the link off http://www.ruralize.com