[AT] Air lines, now Water Lines

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:10:30 PDT 2009

Hi H.L.,  we don't have gophers here.... yet.  (I'm sure the wildlife folks
will figure out it's a good idea and bring us some soon like they did with
Beaver, Black Bear and most recently Red Wolves.)  I can see how that would
be a problem in some areas.  However, I wouldn't put it past an old warf rat
to chew a hole in it either.

Charlie