[AT] gasifiers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:25:56 PDT 2009

Sure I would think so as long as you had a pump that was safe for pumping
volitile gases.  Someone  mentioned possible safety problems with storing
hydrogen.  I don't know about that.  In WWII Germany they stored it in big
bags often attached to the top of trucks, etc.  One of the videos I saw
stored the gas in surplus weather balloons.

If you had one of those compressors like they use on the propane truck you
should be able to put it in tanks just fine except for the hydrogen issue.

Someone else answer please.