[AT] gasifiers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 05:02:01 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:36 AM,  <Edchainsaw at aol.com> wrote:

> And  yes  please  when someone has an idea  its  not  good  to   nay-say it
>  because of  in-efficiency--  or  "it costs more to do it that  way"
> from my  days in   Economics  class   efficiency  and  costs   can   change
> fast  ( are variable most of the  time)

I haven't heard anyone in this thread say anything that sounds even
remotely like "don't try that, it's a bad idea, it costs to much" so I
don't understand where your comment comes from.

On the other hand, consider the fact that nothing in this world is
perfect:  everything has it's good points and bad points, its yin and
its yang, two sides to every coin.  I've been falsely accused of
nay-saying merely for pointing out the other side of the coin.

 *shrug*  oh well.

Anyone who is thinking seriously about going down this road would be
wise to do his homework first, and a few of the things that need to be
studied are "negative".   So be it; that's how the world works.

SO