[AT] OT Gasifiers

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:21:44 PDT 2009

There are for sure challenges in this but I believe that must be possible to
do this much better, cleaner and more controlled today than during WWII.
Maybe not as simple if one by simple mean that you put together some old
scrap you have laying around including old rusty radiators etc. You should
be able to control the gas with temperature control etc. and that should be
simple enough and keep you away from dangerous gases etc.
Mattias

P.S. Are we having the first outbreak of cabin fever for the season coming?