[AT] OT Gasifiers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:08:25 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:28 AM, charliehill
<charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> Sometimes I wonder why I bother.  I tried to share this stuff with you with
> good intent and all it get back is na-saying and arguement.  If you don't
> like the idea just forget about it and move on.

I never commented on whether I personally liked or didn't like the
idea.  I just gave you some rational input.  It is a FACT that wood
gas generation has serious engineering problems associated with it.
It's not intended to discourage you but rather to provide a better
perspective on the challenges you face.  Basically you're just
shooting the messenger now.

SO