[AT] OT Gasifiers

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 13 06:01:45 PDT 2009

My Dad talked of these contraptions that he saw when stationed in Egypt
in WWII  He said the natives would have this lare can on the back bumper
and they would slow down and stop and open up the can and stoke up the
fire and then wait a bit and take off..  He also said they stopped in
middle of the road and at night it was really dangerous..
Cecil in OKla