[AT] OT Gasifiers

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:37:35 PDT 2009

I wonder... what food will give the dog the highest effiency?
During WWII the only possibility for most people to power their vehicle here
was what we call gengas (such a good word that I might continue to use it in
this discussion). I've seen anything from small motorcycles to tractors
through taxi's and buses powered by gengas. There wasn't that many tractors
here pre-war most agriculture work was done with some strange oat-powered
things like a four-legged version of the walkers in Star Wars ;-) But I'm
not really an expert of this era since I was born some 30 years later.

Mattias