[AT] Estevan Model Engine Show: was Re: Thanks!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 11 14:24:00 PDT 2009

Thats quite the interesting web page Rupert. Those miniature engines look
just like the real thing and I can imagine its quite a skill involved in
casting them.
The stove leg looks familiar. I found one buried in the ground beside an old
building.
Flax seed is what we sell (hopefully at a profit). Some of the straw is
baled and used for heating on a small scale. The majority is piled and
burned in the field as there is just no market for it.

Ralph in Sask.