[AT] Thanks!

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Oct 10 06:15:42 PDT 2009

I have sued them a lot, but they work better for punching if you cut the
rivet head off with a chisel first.  They really work good for swelling
the rivet in the sickle bar.  I graduated to a disc mower this summer
and will never use a sickle again..  If this is a good winter for hay
selling, I am going to get a 15ft disc mower conditioner.  However it
has been so wet we can't get into the fields to cut.  I have about 200
acres to cut then get about 150 acres no-tilled into oats before winter....
Cecil in OKla