[AT] Thanks!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 14:49:00 PDT 2009

I tried using a hammer once on a sickle bar rivet and gave up. I use a
"spinner" and it is not only quick and easy, but makes the sections sit
down tight. And I pops out old rivets with ease. See
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/rivettoolforsickleb.html>
for an image of mine. Mine is about 20 years old, but I am told they are
still available (at a higher price than the $25 I paid).

Mike