[AT] Thanks!

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Oct 8 04:02:38 PDT 2009

Sometimes people get SO wrapped up in finding that silk purse they just
can't accept the alternative.

Having read that discussion I understood fully that a carb replacement
was probable when I took the unit in for service so I was not surprised
to get a call a couple days later to discuss that subject.  The dealer
has always been up front with me but I've never used their service
department until now.

By the way I bought a cordless Black and Decker string trimmer
specifically for my mom to use puttering around her yard.  Not a bad
little unit.  I have a cordless pruning pole that uses the same battery
system which is ideal for pruning small limbs (which is perfect for me
as I don't touch bigger stuff - sometimes one must accept one's own
limitations).  It is amazing to see the progress in cordless things in
general.

David
NW NC