[AT] Thanks!

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 7 18:44:52 PDT 2009

LOL!  Believe it or not, I have actually lost friendships over things like the servicing of string trimmers.  A "good friend" brought me three "basket cases" he had picked up at garage sales. He "lost it" and ended up beating on the side and windows of my truck when I refused to put the money and effort into repairing them.  He got the idea in his head that I was purposely playing dumb and trying to take him for a bunch of money instead of making them run like new.

Larry