[AT] Tractor

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:27:17 PDT 2009

Richard,  just to make sure we're on the same page, I'm talking about what
is commonly called a connex box.  They are much stronger than trailers.  I'm
sure you knew what we were talking about.  I just wanted to make sure
everyone reading is on the same page.

Why did you ever move from a place with a 65 x 60 shop??????

Charlie