[AT] Tractor

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Wed Oct 7 06:48:05 PDT 2009

Charlie i knew that question would come up. two or more reasons all 5
kids gone- Health -cost of up keep-Age not getting any younger ha ha.
That shop is the only thing i miss about moving. Yes i know what
containers you mean they are around here and look handy. i can get my
trailers down to ground level because my ground slopes down hill.
Just take the backhoe dig a 3 ft hole and pull it forward till it
drops in.  [Our house had over 1600 sf on main floor and a 3/4
finished basement just to much for me wife and two dogs]

I had what i thought  was a ideal setup at the other place large
coal-wood furnace in shop[hot water] piped under ground to house when
i was able to play out there heated both with no effort. Also had a
wood shop on second floor. A 10 kw generator connected to shop and
house under ground. Never gave a thought to power outage.  A few
heart attacks two open heart surgerys then you think it is time to
make some changes.
Life is good
R Fink