[AT] Shipping containers for tractor storage (was Re: Tractor

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:29:25 PDT 2009

Very true Mike, I just didn't bother to go into detail for something that
was just a suggestion and likely won't happen.  They aren't hard to set up
and  only supported under the 4 corners they can support about 55,000 lbs.
Even if hung from above from the corners they can support that much not even
touching the ground.

I've been researching the things for a couple of years and designing
buildings constructed from containers.  Lack of funds and relative distance
from container port locations has kept me from actually building one of my
designs ....  yet.

Charlie