[AT] Automatic parts washer please!

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 5 04:07:06 PDT 2009

Steve that is what I figured out about the powder coat biz.  1) you can't be
in it small time.  and  2) you can hardly afford to be in it if you don't
have something of your own that needs coating. (a product you manufacture)

It can be done on a small time basis but not with the level of quality
control and cost control the big boys have.