[AT] Automatic parts washer please!

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Sat Oct 3 19:49:18 PDT 2009

John ,The vapor tank  has a heating element in the bottom  ,near the top
there is a line theat goes the whole way around the outside . Cold water is
pumped thru it to condense the vapor to keep it from escaping .Once
something is put in the heater is turned on like Gene said . It takes off
stuff with no effort  !  I think Gene also nailed it about the MEK being the
solvent .Its been 33 years since I got out .  You had to be carefull to keep
the vapor contained in the tank or boom ! Dont breath it or put bare hands
in either . Only the PO 1 or cheif were allowed to use it .   Ivan