[AT] Automatic parts washer please!

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Oct 2 19:56:27 PDT 2009

    John;
    At work we had parts cleaners named "aji-lift".. They were a rectangular
tank with a mesh false floor. This was operated with an air cylinder in a
vertical up and down movement. Had a selector valve that could be set for
different strokes depending on the parts being cleaned. Uses conventional
solvents.

    Google Aji-lift for more information.

                                Gene